mercredi 30 novembre 2016

What I want to be known for

HR COORDINATION, TALENT MANAGEMENT,

HR SUPPORT AND TRAINING MANAGEMENT

 
From the managerial skills I have developed along my university cursus, I would like to be known for a “Human talents developer”.
 
 My professional goal will essentially be related with the desire of modernize the HR department and enhance the talent management part in a Luxury/hotel group. In other words:

- Enhance the training part at work,
- Develop new and high tech training tools in order to maintain and develop new skills,
- Coordinate a positive HR policy,
- Enhance the social and environmental interests and benefits at work,
- Develop a HR policy in order to maintain a good and effective working environment,

- Develop a better intern communication policy and enhance the teamwork.
 
My World Cloud
 
In my cloud, we can see the french key words related to 5 desirable job positions for which I am interested in.
 
HR Business Partner at Disneyland - Paris,
Responsable Dévelopement RH - Chanel, Paris
Chef de projet, développement RH - Club Med, Paris
Responsable Développement RH - Badenoch and Clark, Paris
Responsable RH - Ralph Lauren, Paris
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire