jeudi 5 novembre 2015

The GENERATION C - The YOUTUBE GENERATION

 

What it is the generation C?


According to a study that I've recently readen which is the following : https://ssl.gstatic.com/think/docs/introducing-gen-c-the-youtube-generation_research-studies.pdf

 

The Generation C is :


"a state of mind"

"strives for expression"
"Gen C is a taste-maker"
"defines the social network"
"constantly connected"


Do I feel that I am a Gen C?

In a first part, I think that I am a Generation C because I borned with all these social network connection.
And today it is very important to be constantly connected in order to catch the futures générations.


In another part, I don't totally considered me as a member of
this generation because for me the eye-contact and the Human contacts in general are very important in my work field, the hospitality and tourism industry. And this is a point that is less and less used in the future générations...  
 


And you what do you think ? Are you a "Generation C"?

 
  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire